Field Business Developer - Lyon
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Field Business Developer - Lyon
What you will be doing
As a member of our Field Business Development Team, you’ll be in the right seat during Satispay's amazing journey and give your contribution to empower and bring an impactful boost to our Supernetwork growth!
You will be responsible for introducing and onboard small businesses and daily merchants to Satispay's payment service platform. You will join the New Markets Team, where we have already opened 6 Cities in France, and this is just the beginning. The opportunity to develop other cities in France, areas, markets outside of France may present itself in the future.
This role is based at our office in Lyon, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will help the growth of the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg, France and soon other countries) in activities such as:
- scouting, contacting and driving new merchants to join our SuperNetwork!
- dealing with small/medium merchants
- promoting our several payment solutions to the so-called “independent businesses”, through outbound activities, within the strategic geographical areas and merchant categories assigned to you
- challenging yourself and using your communication and negotiation skills to build an effective relationship with each customer, convincing each of them to join the Satispay merchants’ community in a very short time period (ideally 15 min).
- learn how to properly handle leads and to create your own ones
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Concrete Network in the city with Merchants, Retailers, Shops
- The right energy level to make several visits every day
- Ability to concretely turn data, insights and initiatives into contracts, together with great ability to plan, organize, and prioritize your daily tasks
- Knowledge of GSuite and basic spreadsheet skills
- Proven experience in sales in a dynamic and fast-paced environment is considered a plus
- 5+ years of proven sales experience on the field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently, well developed time-management is a plus
- A great communicator and negotiator, including the ability to grab Merchants attention and interest
- A very quick learner and adapts fast
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Detail-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about Fintech industry
Knowledge of Italian or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Lyon.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.