Inside Business Developer
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as an Inside Business Developer
What you will be doing
As part of our talented Inside Business Development Team, you’ll be in the right seat during Satispay's amazing journey and give your contribution to empower and bring an impactful boost to our Supernetwork growth! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
Along with the Inside Business Development team, thanks to your great sales personality you’ll inspire genuine trust, build strong relationships in order to support Satispay creating the most amazing Merchant Community ever.
The role is based within our Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will have the chance to constantly share your personal ideas, proposals and recommendations so that you’ll proactively contribute to create the best mobile payment experience. As Inside Business Developer your main tasks will be:
- scouting, contacting and driving new merchants to join our SuperNetwork!
- dealing with small/medium merchants with up to 10 shops each, depending on your experience level
- promoting our several payment solutions to the so-called “independent businesses”, through both inbound and outbound activities, within the strategic geographical areas and merchant categories assigned to you
- challenging yourself and using your communication and negotiation skills to build an effective relationship with each customer, convincing each of them to join the Satispay merchants’ community in a very short calltime period (ideally 15 min)
- the activity will be handled mainly by phone calls and emails and be aware, we will not stop you from making an extra phone call :)
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Great communication and negotiation skills to grab Merchants attention and interest
- Stamina and the right energy level to make several phone calls every day
- Ability to concretely turn data, insights and initiatives into contracts, together with great ability to plan, organize, and prioritize your daily tasks
- Result-oriented attitude and target driven approach
- Knowledge of GSuite and basic spreadsheet skills
- Proven experience in sales in a dynamic and fast-paced environment is considered a plus
- Willing to “get your hands dirty” and not afraid to engage with prospects
- Self motivated and determined to reach your personal and professional goals
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, consistently evolving business environment
- Humble, optimistic and a great team player
We are searching for people that are hungry for personal and professional growth. As a company, we value determination, ambition, and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.