Junior Field Account Manager - Nice
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan and Luxembourg City. More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy.
Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT.
What you will be doing
As part of the Business Development team, your main task will be to successfully activate our payment service in new businesses. You will also act as a liaison between different departments, both locally and internationally. Using the company's best practice as well as your own initiative is essential in order to contribute to the growth of our local business.
The chosen candidate will carry out tasks related to the expansion of our merchant base in France. You will be a daily point of reference for merchants who accept Satispay as a payment system for their business.
The activities will be handled mainly on the field, as well as by phone and email, and consist of:
- working closely with the Business Development team as well as other departments to grow the business
- on-boarding merchants on a daily basis by implementing internal procedures
- Ensure our merchants and their staff know how to accept transactions and promote the service
- ensuring that merchants are displaying correctly Satispay branded materials in store: window stickers and QR codes in particular
- ensuring that merchants are using properly the merchant kit provided
- training the merchants to guarantee a great user experience
- visiting every day a large amounts of merchants, and assisting them to solve pre and post-activation problems
- collecting and combining information from multiple sources and analyzing feedback received from merchants
- doing scouting of high potential leads from the field and stimulating merchants
However, we don't want this to be your only job in Satispay, we want it to be the beginning of a flourishing new career. As a company we value determination, ambition and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level.
You will be one of the first people to join our team in France and participate in our success story! The opportunity to develop other cities in France, areas, markets outside of France may present itself in the future. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, are you ready?
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Help us revolutionize everyday payments by making them as easy, cheap, and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and attitude to work in a team
- is naturally energetic - your enthusiasm is contagious
- stamina and the right energy level to make several visits every day
- is skilled at building relationships - you are a great communicator, emphatic and understanding
- technical knowledge of Digital or Payment solutions, POS or cashier systems as well as passion for Fintech is considered a strong plus
- result-oriented attitude and target driven approach
- knowledge of GSuite and basic spreadsheet skills
- proven experience in sales / account management in a dynamic and fast-paced environment is considered a plus
- dynamicity and flexibility, high motivation and results oriented approach.
- Fluency in French and English, Italian is a Plus
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Nice - with a focus on neighboring towns as well.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.