Senior Business Developer - Meal Voucher Product
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Senior Business Developer - Meal Voucher Product
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the New Business Line Team and you will support the Satispay Group in activities such as:
- Implementing new B2B line that offers specific-purpose service solutions for employees’ welfare (Meal Vouchers) with a focus on large employers;
- Driving sales, business development and client relationship activities;
- Developing strong, long-term relationships with client executives;
- Managing the account plan in consultation with the client partner, investing time in strengthening existing client relationships and strategic new clients;
- Managing end-to-end sales process;
- Being responsible for prospecting and other sales driven activities.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Proven experience (at least 5-6 years) in a Business/Sales role with at least 2 years in the Meal Voucher industry;
- Deep expertise in B2B product sales;
- Deep awareness of markets, products, solutions and offerings in the Payment industry;
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English - both written and spoken;
- The ability to work with an ecosystem of partnerships, and to interface at all levels of an organisation.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder;
- A very quick learner and adapts fast;
- A strong problem solver and highly capable of formulating and communicating product strategy;
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box';
- Results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about your work.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.