Regulatory Compliance Manager
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Regulatory Compliance Manager
What you will be doing
Satispay is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to work in the Luxembourg based Compliance team, working closely with AML/CTF Compliance, ICT Governance, Legal, Engineers and Product Managers to advise and support the business on new products and services; whilst managing the Regulatory Compliance team.
The successful candidate will be focusing on the following tasks, reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer (“CCO”).
- provide subject matter expertise to relevant stakeholders as the main point of contact for Regulatory Compliance
- advise and consultant with ICT Governance and IT teams on the launch of new products & services
- collaborate with other first-line of defence teams across Satispay to develop and maintain a positive compliance culture
- oversee the ongoing development and delivery of compliance training with the Head of Compliance Training
- contribute to the Business Impact Assessment process to assess the regulatory risks of new products, services or regulations
- lead colleagues in the Regulatory Compliance team to ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of new and upcoming regulations
- oversee the management of the internal policy framework, including regulatory developments, manuals and procedures
- assist and oversee the drafting and updating of relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- ongoing development, allocation of tasks and completion of the annual Compliance Monitoring Program and thematic reviews
- provide regular and ad hoc reports and data to the CCO, Authorised Management, Risk Committee, Audit Committee and Board of Directors
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Regulatory Compliance division of a financial institution as part of the second-line of defence with experience of growing, developing and leading a team
- knowledge of relevant legal frameworks (Luxembourg and EU), particularly in respect of E-Money, PSD2, EBA Guidelines, Regulatory Technical Standards, GDPR and SEPA
- working knowledge of AML/CTF compliance matters is not essential in addition to the above, but would be an advantage
- ability to provide intellectual analysis to regulatory compliance matters; including risk assessments, development of business solutions and decision making
- proficiency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder, especially with Product Managers and Engineers
- A very quick learner and adapts fast
- Enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about your work
Knowledge of French or other European languages is considered a plus
Logistic & Salary
Full-time position based in Luxembourg. Relocation to Luxembourg or in the close surroundings (cross-border distances) is required, with occasional business trips to Milan (HQ).
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully. Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.