Senior Data Analyst - Product Team
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Senior Data Analyst - Product Team
What you will be doing
The candidate will become part of the Business Intelligence Team, in the Product or Strategy Team, working closely with all stakeholders to identify business needs and analytics opportunities.
This role is based at our Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will help the growth of the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg, France and soon other countries) in activities such as:
- Deliver real impact to the product through research and implementation of rigorous data-driven solutions
- Perform analysis on product usage and performance data
- Analyse big data, distil insights, and make recommendations to drive product decisions
- Design A/B experiments to optimise and drive future product developments
- Maintaining and creating new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Manage existing analytic solutions, including modernization/standardisation, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed
- Stay on top of industry trends to continue to evolve the organisation to ensure best-in-class technologies and techniques are used
- Enhance Satispay’s data-driven culture by handling ad-hoc analyses
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 6+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- Ability to apply high-level analytical, statistical, and quantitative problem solving skills to a variety of different scenarios and make recommendations based on outcomes
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, Python or R
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or similar technology
- Experience in Product Analytics is a plus
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset and enjoys doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Knowledge of French or other European languages is considered a plus.
- Able to mentor and coordinate the most junior resources
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently
- An excellent communicator, including the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- A very quick learner and adapts fast
- Enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Detail-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about financial industry
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.