Lead Qualifier Intern - Lyon
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Lead Qualifier Intern - Lyon
What you will be doing
You will be working closely with the Business Development team to qualify, across France and Luxembourg, different types of merchants and ensure the presence of all the information necessary to carry out business development activities. You will also generate business opportunities and set priorities for the different teams.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create lists of prospects divided by cities and districts;
- Verify the validity of contact details for each prospect and enrich the lists with missing sets of information;
- Import lists into the CRM and assuring the data quality of the CRM;
- Qualify, prioritise and assign prospects across France based on the set of information available;
- Online scouting of prospects leads through creative research methods;
- Be responsible for generating new business opportunities and working side-by-side with our Business Development team;
- Manage inbound requests from prospect/leads;
- Combine information from multiple sources, using spreadsheets, customer care, BI tools, etc.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you are looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
- Solid knowledge of GSuite and MS Office software;
- Detail-oriented mindset;
- Usage of CRM, sales enablement;
- Proficiency in English.
- Able to multitask, organise, and prioritise work;
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, consistently evolving business environment with an engaged and upbeat nature.
Logistic & Salary
Benefits: meal vouchers, computer, phone, 50% of transport paid, fantastic offices.
Duration: From 6 to 12 Months.
The role is based in Lyon, France.
Remuneration in line with legal requirements in France.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully. Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.