People Operations Manager - French Speaker
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a People Operations Specialist
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. This role will create experiences for you to deliver, learn and grow in a sustained high growth environment.
This role is based in our office in Luxembourg and, as People Operations Specialist, you will support the Satispay Group in Luxembourg and France (and possibly other countries) in a broad set of HR activities such as:
- Dealing with the full employees’ life cycle, from onboarding to offboarding (e.g. drafting contracts, managing employment changes, promotions, terminations, etc.)
- Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run and submitted to the Payroll Officers, for example: contractual variations, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits and staff benefits
- Manage communication with payroll providers and labour law consultants
- Manage and update HRIS with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Support all company’s stakeholders on all HR administration and payroll topics
- Prepare internal communication related to HR topics
- Take part to the onboarding process for new hires
- Draft and implement internal policies and procedures
- Become the first point of contact with employees on HR-related issues
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in HR administration activities, possibly in an international context
- A previous proven experience with HR & Payroll Saas
- Fluent knowledge of French and English - both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the labour law matter in Luxembourg and France (other European countries is considered a plus)
- A detail-oriented mindset and a problem-solving attitude
We are searching for people that are hungry for personal and professional growth. As a company, we value determination, ambition, and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level.
- Able to handle sensitive/confidential material and practice discretion
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Anthusiastic about taking on new challenges and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and able to work both in team and independently
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.