Senior People & Culture Specialist
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a People & Culture Specialist
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the People & Culture Team and you will support the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg, and soon other countries) many activities:
- Be the guardian of people engagement and wellbeing in Satispay through constant observation and through the analysis of of key HR metrics;
- Design policies and procedures to enable Satispay’s growth;
- Be ready to play a key role in every company events organisation!
- Create and implement internal communication strategy through different channels to increase employee engagement, alignment and awareness (newsletter, blog, videos…);
- Create engaging communications and contents for our internal communication, identifying the right "tone of voice" to conveys the company's messages in a structured way;
- Define a Digital Workplace strategy to support our scale up phase with the objective to share the right information in the right moment to the right people;
- Project, design, and implement the training programs in line with learning needs;
- Facilitate workshops and training and train managers and individual contributors on how to facilitate groups and sessions, both in a face-to-face and virtual environment;
- Design and supporting processes in Talent Management and Talent Development.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 4+ years experience in HR and People & Culture organisation;
- A detail-oriented mindset and a problem-solving attitude - we love doing things in a smart way!
- Proven experience in trainings, workshop or focus group facilitation;
- Passion for supporting people through their growth, designing high quality solutions for L&D;
- Experience in defining and implementing both training and communication strategies;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Proven experience in procedure and process implementation;
- Experience in Employer Branding will be considered a plus.
- Crazy passionate about People & Culture topics;
- A great communicator;
- Proactive, autonomous in your work and willing to learn and make the difference;
- Able to work in interfunctional teams;
- Capable to handle sensitive/confidential material and practice discretion;
- Fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken.
Knowledge of French or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Stock option plan available.
The hiring process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our hiring process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.