Field Business Developer - Firenze
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Field Business Developer - Firenze
What you will be doing
As a Field Business Developer you will be responsible for introducing and onboarding small independent businesses to Satispay's payment service platform. You will be strengthening Satispay's presence on the field by generating lists of prospects and sharing information with the rest of the Business Development Team, facilitating the creation of a merchant base in your target area.
The role is based within our office in Florence, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will have the chance to constantly share your personal ideas and recommendations so that you’ll proactively contribute to create the best mobile payment experience. As Field Business Developer your main tasks will be:
- work on the field with daily visits to merchants in your area;
- launch and/or consolidate the merchant estate in different cities across Italy;
- acquire well known merchants at local level;
- guarantee the right mix between different categories of merchants;
- ensure Satispay brand has proper in-store visibility;
- monitor merchants' Satispay usage and solicit those who do not show frequent activity;
- generate inbound requests from the field;
- support merchants for any need and make them Satispay ambassadors;
- use the CRM system to record all activities carried out during the day.
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 2+ years of proven experience as Business Developer working on the field;
- Interest in working on the field, which means reaching physically merchants and stores in the main areas that Satispay wants to develop (this will take about 80% of your working time). For the remaining 20% you will be based in our Office in Florence;
- Good knowledge of GSuite and MS Office software;
- Passion for FinTech. Previous experience in FinTech or Startup environment is a plus;
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English - both written and spoken.
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently;
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder;
- A very quick learner and you adapt fast;
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box';
- Results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about your work.
Knowledge of French or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Firenze, but it requires frequent business trips in Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.