Project Manager, CEO Office
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Project Manager, ESG & Internal Business!
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. This role is based at our headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will be a core member of the CEO Office.
You’ll report to our Chief of Staff and you’ll partner closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to define project objectives, establish project plans, allocate resources, and monitor progress throughout the project lifecycle.
As a Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to plan, execute, and oversee projects from initiation to completion. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered within scope, on time, and within budget while meeting exceptional quality standards.
This role will include ESG-oriented topics, supporting the analysis and implementation of sustainability strategies and stakeholder engagement while assuring compliance with international guidelines and principles in the field of sustainability.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Define project scope and deliverables, planning project implementation activities in detail
- Conduct research and analysis to identify and manage project risks, issues, and opportunities
- Track project costs and risks and implement cost control measures when necessary
- Monitor and assess ESG performance, including collect and analyse data across Regions and Business Units to guarantee implementation of sustainability best practices
- Provide ESG advice, training and guidance to the leadership team and other collaborators
- Support in sustainability reporting activities
- Manage, organise and coordinate project teams by engaging all stakeholders (Business, IT, Compliance, Legal, Risk & Control, external suppliers)
- Work closely with Satispay Co-Founders and Key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of top-priority projects
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you are looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the fintech or finance industry, with strong understanding of ESG principles and practices
- Flexibility to travel 20% of the time between our offices in Europe
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and interpret data related to a variety of topics, including but not limited to ESG performance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate complex matters to the executive team
- Highly organised and able to work both in team and independently
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- A very quick learner that fastly adapts to different situations
- Enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about your work
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.