Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun, we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as a FinCrime Analyst
What you will be doing
The role is based in Luxembourg, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the FinCrime Ops Department and will support the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg, France and soon other countries) in activities such as:
- Perform due diligence on big merchants and strategic partners, ensure that appropriate client documentation is captured, and provide customer onboarding in a timely manner.
- Perform periodical reviews on medium and high-risk customers.
- Manage KYC team escalations and also handle EDD processes for customers with higher-risk profiles.
- Conduct risk assessments for new consumers and merchants.
- Implement and maintain transaction monitoring systems and processes. Review and investigate alerts generated by the monitoring system, escalating suspicious activities as necessary.
- Develop and maintain operational procedures related to AML/CTF compliance. Continuously improve procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or in the financial sector.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CTF regulations and best practices.
- Good analytical and IT skills (SQL is a plus).
- Knowledge of OSINT tools is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of French or Italian is considered a plus.
- Customer-focused - customers are at the heart of what you do and empathy drives your decisions.
- A professional with a can-do attitude.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg. If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.