Performance Marketing Manager - Onyon
Did you know that there is a new way to place orders in restaurants in Italy?
Our name is ONYON, we are a company of the Satispay group and we have created an app that allows people to order and pay from the table directly with their smartphone and in complete autonomy. In this way, we reduce traditional waiting times and significantly improve the customer experience in store, increasing orders and reorders in favor of venues, while facilitating the work of staff and waiters.
We are looking for creative, curious and enthusiastic people who are determined to make their mark on everyday life!
Efficiency, Responsibility and Ambition are our watchwords.
You will join an established and experienced team, constantly growing as we rapidly expand our market presence!
If you believe in ambitious projects as we do, and are ready to take on the challenge, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (approximately, we do not formalize job titles).
Join us as a Performance Marketing Manager.
What you will be doing
As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and implementing the marketing and brand strategy. Your main tasks will be:
- Planning and managing the budget;
- Defining the strategy, developing operational marketing plans to adapt to regions, and ensuring local execution;
- Identifying and monitoring KPIs to measure activity results;
- Monitoring and benchmarking competitors' activities;
- Ensuring a strong presence across all traditional and digital channels and media;
- Setting up, tracking, and measuring marketing campaigns across various channels.
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, this is the right place for you!
- At least 5 years of experience in a performance marketing role;
- Managed substantial marketing budgets;
- Ability to balance strategic thinking, operational execution, and constant priority reevaluation;
- Prior experience in a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment, with a track record of lead generation creation and guidance;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
- Creative and able to manage brand strategy with data and KPIs;
- Enthusiastic and convey positive energy in your interactions;
- Empathetic, dynamic and can adapt to rapidly changing environments;
- Able to work under stress;
- Autonomous in performing major tasks;
- Proactive. Think there's a better way to do business? Show us!
Statistically speaking, women are less likely to apply for roles for which they do not perfectly fit the job description.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT, send us your application if you feel there’s a match!
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
The selection process
Please send us your CV in English. Once we receive it, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.