KYC Team Leader
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a KYC Team Leader
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation - we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated KYC Team Leader to join our team in Barcelona. You will be responsible for leading a team of KYC analysts, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and internal policies. It's a critical role in managing the KYC process and driving the team's performance to achieve operational excellence.
Also, you will support the Satispay Group in activities such as:
- Lead and manage a numerous team of KYC analysts, providing guidance, coaching and support to ensure the team's success.
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback during regular 1:1s to enhance your team members’ skills and maximize their potential.
- Organize tasks and resources according to needs.
- Liaise with the Fincrime team, based in Luxembourg, to which the KYC team will escalate relevant cases. Also liaise with the IT team, based in Milan, to implement and enhance KYC controls and processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and develop strategies to increase efficiency and productivity
What we need:
We are looking for an experienced team leader capable of managing a large team, not only operationally, but also from a human perspective: you must be able to motivate and inspire your team members, fostering a positive and productive work environment, without shying away from difficult conversations.
- 2/3 years of experience in a team leadership or supervisory role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact not only with the team members but also with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience as a KYC analyst, with an understanding of KYC/AML regulations and processes.
- AML/AFC qualification obtained from ACAMS or ICA, or a similar industry body, will be considered a plus
- proactive and dynamic
- customer-focused and a great communicator
- fluent in written and spoken English
Knowledge of Italian, French or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Barcellona.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.