IT Operations Manager
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun, we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as an IT Operations Manager
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our headquarters in Milan, where you will report to the Head of Facility Management you will Manage the internal IT Operations team to oversee and optimize all IT corporate activities within Satispay’s group.
- Supervise a team of IT professionals, providing them with guidance, technical support, and professional development to ensure operational excellence;
- Collaborate with senior executives to develop and implement IT strategies aligned with long-term business objectives;
- Develop and manage the IT department budget, ensuring efficient use of financial resources;
- Collaborate with Security and Compliance teams to ensure and maintain the required security level of the company’s devices and systems and to conform with legal obligations applying to Satispay’s business;
- Evolve IT infrastructure to improve efficiency and optimize the costs;
- Create and update manuals and documentation.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn, and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in IT management roles with a focus on cloud infrastructures and software, security, and technical support;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team of IT professionals;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Results-oriented, flexible, and effective problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with IT regulations and compliance standards in Italy and internationally;
- Experience with SaaS management and administration;
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management processes and operations;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
Knowledge of French or other European languages is considered a plus.You are:
- A professional with a solid technical background and the ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience;
- A strategic thinker with a tactical approach to project management.
- A people manager;
- A Service Designer who can create sustainable solutions and optimal experiences;
- A problem solver.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
A stock option plan is available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.