Head of Procurement
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun, we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as Head of Procurement
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our headquarters in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will be part of the Office of CEO Team and you will support the Satispay Group. You will oversee and integrate the organization’s procurement management functions, ensuring alignment with company objectives, and fostering cost efficiencies and operation effectiveness.
- Develop and implement integrated procurement strategies that support company objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers and vendors, ensuring the best prices, quality and delivery times in alignment with ESG company requirements.
- Manage and optimize buyers' activities to guarantee timely deliveries, cost-effectiveness and process compliance.
- Develop and manage budgets for procurement operations, ensuring alignment with company financial goals.
- Continuously monitor and report on key metrics related to procurement operations.
- Use data-driven insights to improve processes and introduce efficiencies.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn, and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in procurement management; experience in operational efficiency and cost management is a plus.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership abilities.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a keen understanding of market dynamics. ESG-related experience is considered a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and drive collaboration.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to convey complex details to teams and vendors.
- An experienced leader who can inspire teams and make decisive choices.
- A strategic thinker that aligns tasks with broader company goals.
- A relationship builder with the ability to nurture positive ties with vendors and staff.
Knowledge of Italian or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.