ERP Project Manager
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun, we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as an ERP Project Manager
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our Headquarters in Milan, where - along with all the key people - you will be an active member of Satispay Group who can investigate the essential details of ERP systems while keeping an eye on the broader company strategy. If you’re an expert at implementing system changes, scrutinizing reports, conducting rigorous risk assessments and guiding executive decisions with authority and discretion, you could be our ideal candidate.
- ERP Implementation: Lead and manage end-to-end ERP implementation projects in the finance department. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables. Manage vendor relationships.
- Change Management: Facilitate smooth transitions and changes brought about by the ERP implementation. Address any resistance to change and ensure a positive user experience and support the stakeholders in the transformation process.
- User Training: Coordinate and provide training to finance team members and end-users to ensure they can effectively utilize the ERP system.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee the testing and quality assurance processes to guarantee the ERP system meets performance and functional requirements.
- Compliance: Ensure that the ERP implementation complies with industry regulations and best practices, particularly in the fintech sector.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn, and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, IT, Business Management or a related field; Masters or further advanced degree is a plus;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in ERP project management, coupled with a history of direct operational involvement and strategic decision-making;
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial systems, processes and tech integrations;
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional teams, influencing executive choices and building strong relationships with stakeholders and clients;
- Exceptional analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- A professional with strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- An excellent communicator who can handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Experienced in managing cross-functional teams internationally, both in Italy and in Luxembourg;
- Fluent in English and Italian - both written and spoken.
Knowledge of French or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.