Marketing Manager - Merchant
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as a Marketing Manager - Merchant
What you will to be doing
As part of the Italian marketing team based in Milan, you’ll report to the Head of Marketing to support the acquisition strategy in Italy.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to recruit new users through our 300.000+ current merchants base (merchant to consumer approach)
- Prioritise objectives, align with company’s OKRs and leverage key insights to drive growth
- Proactively ideate and propose new ideas to fuel this new approach
- Build a solid collaboration framework throughout all the teams involved in acquisition: creative, media CRM, business development, business intelligence etc…
- Analyse and report on ROI of initiatives
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 8+ years’ of professional experience in marketing with a focus on strategy and development
- Tech and scale-up experience are a plus
- Nice to have experience in both B2C and B2B fields
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. You know how to tell a compelling story, but also how to sell it
- You are a pro with organizational skills, are results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent Project management abilities
- Proficiency in Italian and English
- Data-oriented, with an open-minded and strategic approach
- Able to bring energy, curiosity and optimism to the team and role
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Strongly and genuinely passionate for working in a growing team
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Please send us your CV in English. Once we receive it, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.