Head of Controlling
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Head of Controlling
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the Finance Team and you will support the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg, and soon other countries).
- Collaborate with the strategy team and all other departments for the preparation of the budget and financial forecast;
- Collaborate with business unit managers to create adequate budgets and help them meet budgeting goals;
- Implementing an automatic budgeting control system and alerts identifying and monitoring relevant business units and related cost attribution;
- Calculating the variance between the budgeting plan and actual figures and analyzing the main variations to reduce expenses and improve productivity by performing specific cost analyses.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Business degree in Accounting & Finance;
- Previous experience min. 6-8 years in the Accounting Department and/or Controllership;
- Solid knowledge of implementation and usage of major ERP systems;
- Solid knowledge of Italian GAAP, OIC/IFRS;
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, complex formulas, complex dashboards, and macro creation;
- Fluent in English and Italian(written and spoken).
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently;
- A very quick learner and adapts fast;
- Enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment;
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to “think outside the box”;
- Detail-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about the fintech industry.
Knowledge of French or other European languages, as well previous experience with SAP Business One, are considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.