Field Business Developer (Roma) - Onyon
Did you know that there is a new way to place orders in restaurants in Italy?
Our name is ONYON, we are a company of the Satispay group and we have created an app that allows people to order and pay from the table directly with their smartphone and with complete autonomy. In this way, we reduce traditional waiting times and significantly improve the customer experience in-store, increasing orders and reorders in favor of venues, while facilitating the work of staff and waiters.
We are looking for creative, curious and enthusiastic people who are determined to make their mark on everyday life!
Efficiency, Responsibility and Ambition are our watchwords.
You will join an established and experienced team, constantly growing as we rapidly expand our market presence!
If you believe in ambitious projects as we do, and are ready to take on the challenge, we are looking for a Field Business Developer (approximately, we do not formalize job titles).
Join us as a Field Business Developer - Rome
What you will be doing
As a Field Business Developer, you will have the goal of growing ONYON's Business merchants, managing the customer acquisition process from first contact to deal definition and taking care of post-sale relationships.
Your main tasks will be:
- Identifying and acquiring new customers;
- Independently managing the sales relationship, from the initial stage to the agreement finalization;
- Achieving assigned sales goals (weekly, monthly, quarterly);
- Tracking own sales activities through our CRM system;
- Following the Onboarding of Merchant Businesses by following internal procedures;
- Taking care of the relationship with the already active Merchant Businesses.
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our belief that people's experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, this is the right place for you!
- At least 2 years of experience selling digital products and services in the field;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercial attitude, knowledge of sales techniques and negotiation skills;
- The ability to organize your work in the best way, orderly thinking, and a strong propensity for time management.
- Enthusiastic and convey positive energy in your interactions;
- Empathetic, dynamic and can adapt to rapidly changing environments;
- Able to work under stress;
- Autonomous in performing major tasks;
- Willing to spend most of your time on the field: drive and energy are essential;
- Proactive. Think there's a better way to do business? Show us!
Statistically speaking, women are less likely to apply for roles that do not perfectly fit the job description. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT, send us your application if you feel there’s a match!
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Roma.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.