Marketing Specialist - New Markets
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Marketing Specialist - New Markets
What you will be doing
As part of the New Markets Marketing team based in Lyon, you will work to grow Satispay’s network consumer base. To do that, you will partner closely with Satispay’s Central Marketing teams (CRM, Performance, Brand), Business Developers, Operations and Legal teams to support the execution of our marketing strategy in New Markets (France and Luxembourg).
As a Marketing Specialist at Satispay, you will ensure the rollout of core activities on the basis of Marketing contribution to Satispay’s Objectives and Key Results for 2024: boost consumer acquisition whilst lowering acquisition cost and improving conversion rate to new payers. You will take care of the communications, projects, local activations and partnerships for the French and Luxembourgish markets, to boost consumer acquisition and engagement. To do this you will:
- Coordinate the go-live of activities aimed at consumer acquisition and conversion, namely:
- Special local and community activations: create, plan and organise custom activations on a local or audience basis (e.g. Universities, merchants, partners…) to work on upper-funnel goals (awareness, consideration) as well as on acquisition and engagement according to the target;
- Referral programmes & Cashback: plan, forecast and seamlessly rollout referral programmes & Cashback activations to achieve the consumer acquisition target with the involved stakeholders, such as Business Intelligence, CRM, Legal, Customer Care teams;
- City launches: participate and coordinate online and offline out of the box marketing activities to make the launch of Satispay in new cities a success.
- Analyse and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives (in collaboration with Business intelligence team);
- Continually measure, monitor, and drive improvement in marketing strategy approaches; employ industry and local best practices and look for new opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn, and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 3-5 years experience;
- Flexible mindset and strong commitment;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Accuracy and precision;
- Proactivity: you grab opportunities, run with them, and make things happen;
- Previous experience on field marketing activities is considered a plus.
- Analytical and able to look at the data critically and thoroughly;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise while handling several projects simultaneously;
- Genuinely curious and willing to learn: you are driven by a strong desire to go to the bottom of processes and projects, with a detail-oriented mindset;
- Fluent in French (native level) and in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Lyon, with the opportunity to grow to a new market in the future, below reaching the expectations of your role and internal assessment.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.