Field Business Developer - Nice
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Field Business Developer - Nice
What you will be doing
As part of the Business Development team, your main task will be to successfully grow the network of independent merchants and businesses in order for them to offer Satispay as a method of payment for their B2C clients. You will ensure the quality of the full cycle of business development from pipeline creation, prospecting merchants and follow up, to closing the deal and passing over to other departments (KYC, merchant support). As the owner of your field area, you will be responsible for creating your own network and sharing any market inputs. In order to do so, you will be using the company's best practice as well as your own initiatives to contribute to the growth of our local business.
After the initial period of onboarding where you will learn about the process, product and field, you will be working independently to develop areas assigned to you by your manager.
You will be in touch with different departments, both locally and internationally.
Successfully achieving your goals as a business developer in Nice might lead to exciting missions outside of your sectors in the future.
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives.
Are you enthusiastic, dynamic, and thriving in fast-paced environments?
If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or any related topic (marketing, operations, strategy, etc);
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in Business Development related roles, field strategy and/or Nice environment on the field;
- A strong interest in digital innovation, FinTech industries, and fast-growing companies.
- Highly organised and able to work either in team or independently, with well developed time-management;
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and elaborate - you look at numbers critically and insightfully;
- Naturally energetic, skilled in building relationships - you are a great communicator, emphatic and understanding;
- Disciplined and structured - you make things happen independently and reliably;
- A great negotiator, including the ability to grab Merchants attention and interest;
- A very quick learner, creative and flexible;
- A proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box' - as the creator of your own destiny;
- Fluent in French (native-equivalent level). A good command of English is considered a strong plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Nice, with the opportunity to grow to a new market in the future, below reaching the expectations of your role and internal assessment.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.