Corporate Business Developer
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Corporate Business Developer
What you will be doing
Satispay has been operating in Luxembourg for the past three years reaching more than 1200 shops, with thousands of new monthly active users. As the business develops, Satispay wants to expand its offering to include a variety of new services that will be of interest to other companies.
As part of this, the Corporate Developer will be in charge of finding Corporate Accounts (such as supermarkets, large retailers, “local hero” brands, etc.), making them aware of the benefits of partnering with Satispay, and managing the ongoing relationship with them once they join. Ensuring the success of these partnerships is crucial to the development of Satispay in Luxembourg and you will be in the driving seat of this exciting opportunity.
You will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Reporting: you will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development who looks after the business development team in Luxembourg and surrounding territories;
- Large Merchants:
- Prospecting Retailers in all key sectors where people could use Satispay, with the intent of having them join our network;
- Managing the relationship including crafting proposals, implementation, and roll-out plans;
- Liaising with the marketing team to agree on the framework for the initial promotion of key accounts;
- Corporate Service Partners: You will find great partnership opportunities for Satispay, including identifying companies that can help Satispay expand its offering;
- Contacting large/medium/small employers interested in rolling out benefits to their customer base that are compatible with Satispay’s new Corporate Service offering;
- Agreeing on roll-out plans, including education of the employee base about the usage of Satispay’s offering and ensuring roll-out success;
- Liaising with the Group Corporate Service Director function to stay updated about service features, strategy, and evolution.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Min. 3 years of corporate business development experience in the HoReCa and/or software industries: you have a network of companies and large merchants that you can leverage to expand Satispay’s presence in Luxembourg.
- A strong communicator - you communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing and you can create great materials to help you in the business development process when presenting to prospective merchants and partners;
- Entrepreneurial - you find your own answers, take initiative, and are not afraid of challenges;
- Highly energetic - you are enthusiastic and you create a high-energy environment;
- Tech savvy - you understand technology key terms and the basics behind POS/Cash Register integrations (no technical/development knowledge required);
- Analytical - you look at numbers critically and leverage data to make a decision;
- Fluent in French and English, to address any national and international companies which are operating in Luxembourg. A good command of Luxembourgish is a very strong plus, to appropriately and consistently address local merchants.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg, with the opportunity to grow to a new market in the future, below reaching the expectations of your role and internal assessment.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99. This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.