Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as Tender Manager
What you will be doing
As a Tender manager, you will lead the bid process, from opportunity identification to proposal submission. This includes ensuring the timely submission of high-quality proposals that meet client requirements, managing the bid budget and resources effectively and establishing compliance with all RPF requirements and guidelines. The Tender Manager will also uphold an understanding of market trends and competitor activity to inform bid strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our business development initiatives, strengthen our market position and drive revenue growth. If you are a result-oriented professional, passionate about delivering winning bid proposals for business growth, we anticipate your application.
- Leading the end-to-end bid process, including opportunity identification, qualification and proposal submission.
- Developing and executing bid strategies that align with the company’s goals and client requirements.
- Coordinating with various teams, including sales, technical, legal and finance to ensure all aspects of a bid are addressed.
- Managing bidding budgets, resources and timelines to ensure on-time and high-quality proposal submissions.
- Identifying new business opportunities by monitoring public and private sector tender portals.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate bid documentation, including bid files, records of communication and pricing information.
- Participating in negotiation sessions to secure favourable terms and conditions while focusing on profitability.
- Ensuring compliance with client requirements, regulations and industry standards.
- Monitoring and evaluating bid performance metrics to identify areas for improvement.
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people's experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a bid manager, proposal manager or a similar role
- Experience in managing bids for complex projects or large-scale contracts.
- Knowledge of Italian government procurement processes and regulations. (CONSIP)
- Demonstrated success in winning bids through effective proposal management.
- Strong understanding of the bid lifecycle, proposal writing, development and contract negotiation.
- Being well acquainted with the Italian market, contract laws and regulations.
- Ability to implement budgetary and cost-control measures with solid negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Attention to detail and high accuracy in bid preparation and review.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- Expert in pricing strategies and financial analysis in bid development.
- Able to create visually appealing and engaging bid presentations, communicating concept in a clear and appealing manner.
- Strong project manager, with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple bids simultaneously.
- Exceptionally organised, with strong time management skills.
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills to assess bid opportunities and develop winning strategies.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid working policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.