Data Labeling Quality Specialist, Public Sector
The Data Labeling Quality Specialist role is an entry-level position for individuals who are interested in working in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning industry. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, detail-oriented and adaptable. The role will be focused on annotating tasks and delivering high quality by following a variety of instructions. The role will be perfect for individuals who value challenge in their work. You will be working cross-functionally with Supply Ops and Engineering to drive improvements in quality.
- Label machine learning data from customers
- Complete tasks in a timely manner, meeting SLA deadlines
- Do post-process audits and write error reports on data and tasks
- Work in-sync with Supply Managers to meet weekly goals
- Identify and resolve the root cause of low quality and provide feedback to respective teams on product improvements
Ideally you'd have:
- Must be a US Citizen, and must be able to pass Background Check
- Must be willing and have ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Detail oriented and can follow complex instructions
- Ability to work full-time hours (8-hour workdays)
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively, and collaboratively as a team member
- Possession of excellent oral and written skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities
- Compensation: $17.25/hr
- Compensation: $24.00/hr with Active Security Clearance
- Scale also provides career advancement opportunities to the right candidates
- 1 Year Contract with likelihood of renewal
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants' needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.