AI Training for Biology Experts
Are you interested in helping to train AI models to become better writers?
How it works:
- We have several open projects where we are looking for talented writers to help train generative artificial intelligence models to become better writers on Biology.
- You can work on all of our projects remotely.
- Your earnings from ongoing projects are sent out weekly.
- All you have to do is apply to this opportunity, and we will reach out to you with next steps if it’s a good mutual fit.
- Work on various writing projects to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of projects you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Completion of a Masters or PhD program in Biology
Nice to have:
- Experience writing professionally (copywriter, journalist, technical writer, editor, etc.)
Earnings & Duration:
- Earnings: $45/hr
- Location: Remote. For US Residents only.
- Duration: Variable depending on project length, flexible hours
This opportunity involves contracting for a Scale affiliate: Smart Ecosystem, Inc.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants' needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.
Something looks off?