Senior HR Business Partner
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, a competent, knowledgeable, trusted, reliable partner for both our leaders and employees in your client organization
- Partner with functional leaders across the company to understand and conceptualize their specific business, organizational and people opportunities. Support them with insights and recommendations in the people space using an analytical and fact-based approach. Plan, drive, execute and monitor the effectiveness of these solutions
- Own the entire employee lifecycle for the functions you partner with. Execute HR programs for your organization flawlessly with pride of our customer-service approach to People programs
Ideally you'd have:
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner at a tech company
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate and empathize with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative environment. Open to changes in focus and direction as the business requires
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with different personalities and build and trust-based relationships with leaders and employees across an organization
- Ability to work onsite two days a week in our San Francisco HQ office
The base salary range for this full-time position in our hub locations, San Francisco, New York, or Seattle, is $168,000 - $201,600. Compensation packages at Scale include base salary, equity, and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position, determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, interview performance, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Scale employees are also granted Stock Options that are awarded upon board of director approval. You’ll also receive benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, a learning and development stipend, and generous PTO. Additionally, this role may be eligible for additional benefits such as a commuter stipend.
Please note that in order to maintain integrity to our Scale titling philosophy, we do not internally use titles such as “senior,” but have levels to reflect seniority. Our Talent Acquisition team works closely with our employees to provide them the opportunity to grow their careers and demonstrate the scope of work in other ways aside from job titles. If you have further questions, please direct them to your recruiter and/or hiring manager, who can provide more insight.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.