Senior Talent Partner
We are Sila, a next-generation battery materials company. Our mission is to power the world’s transition to clean energy. To create this future, our team is building a better lithium-ion battery from the inside out today. We engineer and manufacture ground-breaking battery materials that significantly increase the energy density of batteries, while reducing their size and weight. The result? Smaller more powerful batteries that can unlock innovation in consumer devices and accelerate the mass adoption of electric cars to eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels. We're tackling one of the biggest challenges of our time every day, and together we're redefining what's possible. Are you ready to be a part of a team committed to changing the world?
Who You Are
As a Sr. Talent Partner on the People team, you will be a key player in talent outreach activities and the point-of-contact for candidates being introduced to Sila. We use a consultative approach to collaborate with internal partners to build a pipeline of diverse candidates across all our roles at Sila. This role will be instrumental in supporting the growth of our first-of-its-kind battery material manufacturing facility in Moses Lake, WA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hire, coach and support talent best practices through full life cycle recruitment
- Build, engage, screen, and hire talent, understanding hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements
- Partner with hiring managers to generate ideas, refine job requisitions, and share information that facilitates an innovative hiring strategy
- Source passive candidates for tough-to-fill roles
- Actively engage in the local community and support local recruiting events
- Be a partner as we advocate for Sila’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Lead with a data driven approach for recruiting best practices
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience or equivalent in client facing roles
- Ability to build relationships and engage internal partners in a consultative way
- Talent sourcing and engagement experience in a staffing agency or corporate environment
- Expertise in talent sourcing techniques (Boolean, etc.) and knowledge of sourcing tools and online resources.
- An understanding of diversity recruiting fundamentals
- Experience working on highly-technical requisitions within the hardware, semiconductor, renewable energy, or manufacturing industries preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, and GSuite
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a laptop, copier/printer, etc in a fixed location
The starting base pay for this role is between $123,000 and $155,000 at the time of posting. The actual base pay depends on many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. Base pay is only one part of Sila’s competitive Total Rewards package that can include benefits, perks, equity, and bonuses. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. #LI-PL1 #LI-Hybrid
Working at Sila
We believe that building a diverse team at Sila helps us amplify our individual talents. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment where good ideas are free to come from anyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, national origin, or any other status protected by law.