Senior Technical Sales Enablement Partner
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Senior Technical Sales Enablement Partner (SE & Post Sales)
The Strategy & Operations team aims to drive Synk’s sustainable growth and productivity gains by enabling good, efficient decision-making, rapid, effective execution, and scale.
The Go-to-Market Enablement team exists to support and drive performance across our client-facing teams to support the growth of our company at scale. As a Senior Technical Sales Enablement Partner, you will be responsible for supporting our Solutions Engineers globally to optimize their performance to support our accelerated growth. You will work with contributing teams to ensure that content is sales-ready and will act as the filter for all content pushed out to the global customer success teams. You will also partner with the Technical pre and post-sales Leadership team to define the enablement priorities and will be responsible for building and managing the enablement programs.
You’ll spend your time:
- Working with the SE/IC/TSM leadership team to build out quarterly enablement programs that align to business priorities
- Work closely with our product teams to ensure that our technical field resources are aware and enabled on key product features/updates.
- Collaborating across other GTM teams to customize global enablement initiatives to the solution engineering personas
- Coordinate the delivery and support content creation for the quarterly enablement plan.
- Generating reporting to track and measure the impact of our enablement programs
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team.
You should apply if you:
- Experience in a solutions engineering or technical enablement role within a SAAS company is essential
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience in content development and delivery (both face-to-face and virtual)
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Highly collaborative
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Experience in developing customer-facing content is a plus.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in a solutions engineering role and have enablement experience
- Experience in start-up/hyper-growth environment
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances