Director, Sales Development
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for an experienced and strategic global SDR leader to join our sales team and continue our work of building, leading, and growing a world-class sales development team.
As the Director, Sales Development, you will lead our current global high-performing SDR teams through ambitious scale plans from an organizational and people-focused perspective. You’ll work cross-functionally to hit team goals based on pipeline management and generation, as well as pipeline conversion.
This role will report directly to the CRO. The SDR team’s mission is to support and drive activity for Snyk’s world-class, global sales team while developing the future sales stars of the organization.
You’ll spend your time:
- recruiting and hiring top talent into Snyk on a global scale
- developing and coaching SDR Managers, allowing them to enable, grow, and promote their own teams within the SDR organization
- creating world-class, scalable outreach strategies with modern tech stacks to build a closable pipeline, contributing to exceeding sales targets
- interfacing and collaborating with Sales, Channel, Business Development, and Marketing leadership to align on possible campaigns
- building and evolving a transparent and measurable SDR career development path
- working with GTM leaders to create internal growth paths for tenured SDRs to continue to grow within Snyk
You should apply if you:
- have experience building a diverse and inclusive SDR team at scale globally
- have a proven track record of training and developing a sales program for a global team
- are data-driven with an eye towards quick feedback loops and evolution of process
- have developed and motivated successful SDRs to become successful Account Executives
- are comfortable navigating between managing tactical, hands-on work, and creating the strategic program planning
- have experience creating engagement tracts with Developer and or Cyber security Personas
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- you have experience with B2B demand generation and end-to-end campaign management - from design to data analysis and everything in between.
- have experience establishing global best practices allowing the organization to scale effectively
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances