Starlink Enterprise Account Lead
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
STARLINK ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT LEAD
Starlink, our revolutionary satellite constellation, is delivering low-latency broadband internet around the world. The Starlink Enterprise Account Management team serves as the point of contact for Starlink’s growing base of enterprise customers from contract signature, through successful activation, ensuring all contract terms are fulfilled. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter that has a passion for making customers deliriously happy and connecting enterprises with Starlink.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of enterprise customers, owning the interface from contract signature onwards including onboarding, ongoing account management, and long-term retention/growth of the relationship and revenue. In particular, this role is focused on:
- Delivering impeccable customer service, including efficient acknowledgement and resolution of issues
- Building relationships to identify requirements and manage expectations
- Collecting, communicating and championing customer feedback internally to influence and steer programmatic and technical development required to maintain and grow enterprise business
- Retaining and growing the value of accounts in both hardware and service revenue
- Act as an extreme owner of assigned accounts to realize forecasted revenue on or ahead of schedule, identifying and successfully communicating readiness levels, requirements, schedules and risks
- Identify and lead implementation of process and system enhancements to improve handoffs and execution across various cross-functional teams, evolve the customer experience, or scale the business while balancing resources and headcount
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business; OR high school diploma/equivalency and 6+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of consulting or project management experience
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing role
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience managing multiple projects and delivering under tight time and resource constraints
- Excellent problem-solving and sleuthing skills, going beyond just the apparent and available answer
- Significant technical knowledge of Starlink or telecommunications in at least one key area (examples: satellites, ground network, user terminals, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer feedback into actionable, smart improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to craft and present professional presentations
- Excellent empathy, active listening, and resiliency skills
- Ability to read contract documents and discern requirements and deliverables
- Must be available to work extended hours and/or weekends as needed to support critical milestones or operations shifts
- Availability and willingness to travel as needed to customer sites/meetings
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Starlink Enterprise Account Lead: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation and will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year. Exempt employees are eligible for 5 days of sick leave per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Something looks off?