SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
SpaceX is looking to add a Director, Treasury to ensure that our treasury capabilities meet the increasing need of our rapidly growing, global Starlink business. The role will report to the Senior Director, Treasury & Tax. Director, Treasury will oversee and support various aspects of corporate treasury operations, including managing our bank accounts and banking relationships across the globe, managing cash and liquidity, ensuring compliance with credit agreements and foreign currency/FX management.
- Manage global bank accounts and banking relationships across the world
- Contribute to the global cash management / investment strategy
- Oversee treasury needs in various new markets throughout the world to support the global rollout of Starlink
- Oversee treasury reporting and administration
- Ensure compliance with credit agreements and negotiate with lenders on as needed basis, as well as evaluating various financing options
- Understand and oversee foreign exchange risk and costs
- Implement best practices/controls across all treasury functions
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or other technical discipline
- 12+ years of work experience in corporate treasury department with international exposure
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with multinational companies and treasury management system
- Exposure to foreign currency and global cash pooling structures
- Exposure to payment processors and multiple payment methods to support online sales business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Willingness to work extended hours and weekend when needed to meet critical deadlines
- This position is based in Hawthorne, CA and requires being onsite - remote work not considered
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Director, Treasury: $185,000.00-$230,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation and will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year. Exempt employees are eligible for 5 days of sick leave per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Something looks off?