Product Partnerships Lead
SpotOn Product Partnerships Lead
(Austin, TX; Remote US)
The SpotOn Product Partnerships lead will identify, develop, and manage relationships with 3rd Party companies that can add value to our Business Owners and our ecosystem. Work closely within our Product org to understand our Customer needs and define our 3P strategy & priorities. As a result, this role is embedded within product to ensure the Lead has deep understanding of the product, the ecosystem at large, and where the market is heading. In addition, they work closely with our Engineering, Finance and Legal teams to ensure that partnership agreements are technically feasible, economically viable, and mutually beneficial to our clients, our partners, and our company.
As the Product Partnerships Lead, you will:
- Lead a newly SpotOn’s efforts create an open and vibrant ecosystem of partners for Restaurants
- Report directly to CPO
- Use data and key “from the field” observations to create and adjust priorities.
- Represent SpotOn at industry conferences and events.
- Create trusted relationships with critical partners and vendors.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to understand the capabilities of the Integrations today and the define the updates needed by critical partners.
- Proven track record in the Product Partnerships space, including experience working with Product and Engineering counterparts.
- Comfort with analyzing and leveraging data to make informed decisions
- Desire to work in a fast paced, startup environment and define the processes to unlock scale.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts. Comfort participating in technical discussions and helping to make technical trade-offs
- Strong Executive presence and communication skills.
- Comfort with networking and meeting new people in larger venues (ie Trade Shows) and smaller venues (ie 1:1 pitch environments.)
- Deep connection and desire to learn from and work with Small Business Owners directly.
At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We’re known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech. We can’t take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that’s why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Restricted Stock Units
- Paid vacation, 11 company holidays, sick time, and volunteer time off
- Headspace membership for guided meditation and stress relieving tools through the Sequoia App*
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
- Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse needed for your home office? We got you
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- Unlimited access to virtual audio and visual workouts through the Sequoia App*
- Subscription to Linkedin Learning to expand your knowledge on all kinds of fun topics
- Tuition reimbursement for up to 2k per calendar year to assist with classes of your choice
* for those enrolled in the Anthem plan
- Our base pay range starts at $140,000 -$175,000 + Equity for this role
- Please note the salary range listed is just one component of a competitive compensation package which includes a company stock plan
- Offers will be reflective of the candidate’s location and experience.
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SpotOn is an e-verify company.