Senior Business Development Manager
Join a small, dynamic team and help to build a market for one of the most exciting startups in hospitality tech. This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and driven business development manager to develop their skills and help shape the sales strategy for the country. The role will focus on selling an awesome product to independent restaurants and helping them to see the potential it has to change their business for the better.
This opportunity is based in London.
- To be at the forefront of the UK sales business by owning the full sales cycle of the SMB market, closing contracts.
- Lead sourcing appropriate restaurants that are a good product fit.
- Walk-ins, face to face and remote meetings with key stakeholders to pitch the sunday products direct to restaurants
- Feeding back to management, product and tech teams so that the product is developed in the right way for the UK market.
- CRM diligence - keeping organised using Salesforce to ensure that we have clean data
- 5+ years in a business development/hunter role, with experience in cold outreach all the way through to close
- Experience in selling to, or background working in/with restaurants or restaurant groups
- Experience in building and managing a sales pipeline
- Experience of working with targets and KPI’s and over-achieving against them
- Driven, ambitious and seeking excellence - Bringing your A game to work everyday
Our sexy package for you
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working policy - we’d love to see you in the office, but you can also work from home
- Free-holiday policy
- 100% health coverage for you
- Awesome team that will help you grow professionally and personally
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow and be a part of something great
What does it take to be part of the adventure:
- Share your CV & Cover Letter for application at email@example.com
- A quick call to check we are on the same page
- Job skills interview
- Show us what you’ve got with a short case study
- Culture-fit/HR interview
- Offer: we want you!