Supabase is an open-source and fully remote company building developer tools for databases. We are seeking a growth marketer to help continue to raise awareness of Supabase within the developer community. This role will require working across the entire customer lifecycle helping shape programs that drive awareness, activation, engagement, and expansion. In this role, you will play a key role in establishing and operating the marketing and growth strategies for Supabase by working cross-functionally with our engineering and growth teams to ensure we have the best possible marketing strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate has experience helping grow products that enable developers. You should be both strategic and highly execution focused.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Planning and executing the Supabase marketing strategy;
- Designing and executing industry-specific marketing campaigns
- Help promote and amplify all things Supabase: events, hackathons, our DevRel team profiles, launch week
- Outbound to co-ordinate and schedule events & conferences that we can participate in
- Outbound to find channels for content distribution (written, video, podcasts, interviews etc)
- Outbound to find partnership opportunities with code schools & 3rd parties for content co-creation
- Understand what is driving our user acquisition funnel and the assets required to increase activation
- Monitor and measure our entire portfolio of assets and communicate the results of our marketing efforts internally so we understand what is most effective
- Create enterprise-grade marketing materials that we can start to distribute from our own website and across other channels such as LinkedIn and DZone
- Find interesting case study opportunities and help turn them into content we can distribute across different segments
- Liaise and work with our incredible DevRel team to help them identify opportunities and amplify their efforts
- Work with our amazing team of community writers to help find topics to write about
- Scope out and action our SEO strategy
- Help run email campaigns
- Community management
Skills and Experience
- Building marketing funnels and running outbound campaigns
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Marketing to software developers & developer tooling space
- Marketing collateral aimed at enterprise and cloud-native customers
- Metrics-driven & an experimental mindset
- Marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience with analytics platforms
- SEO experience
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- ESOP (equity ownership in the company)
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits. Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependents
- Tech Allowance for any office setup you need ($4500 USD)
- Annual Education Allowance ($1000)
- Annually run off-sites.
BUILD IN A WEEKEND. SCALE TO BILLIONS
Supabase adds auth, realtime, and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
Each project within Supabase is an isolated Postgres cluster, allowing customers to scale independently, while still providing the features that you need to build: instant database setup, auth, row level security, realtime data streams, auto-generating APIs, and a simple to use web interface.
We are a fully remote company.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer.
- are all 1:1.
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call.
- go directly to making an offer.