Senior Product Manager
Sweep is hiring a Senior Product Manager to help plan, build and turbocharge the perfect software tool that helps large companies reduce their emissions.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering ever more companies with technology that helps manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep is in a unique position to build a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
At Sweep, product development is a highly collaborative effort between engineering, design, and our customer-facing teams. From articulating ideas to shipping them as final product features, you’ll be planning and coordinating, making sure all stakeholders are contributing at the top of their game.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Be a catalyst for product development at Sweep 🎯
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and guide projects from inception to production
- Assess tradeoffs, with engineering simplicity, design consistency and the user’s needs in mind
- Constantly prioritise and make sure everything is moving forward in a timely and effective manner
- Do whatever it takes to make our product successful, whether that means curating a backlog, writing specs, commenting on designs or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
2. Put the customer at the centre of everything 👫
- Advocate for simplicity, usability, and customer-centric design in every project and discussion
- Monitor product usage and talk with users to learn, iterate and improve
- Work with our product marketing & support teams to launch new products and features to market and help with the creation and maintenance of documentation, guides, and tutorials
3. Build processes that allow us to scale 🚀
- Write product specifications and document learnings that allow us to keep things sane and coordinated as we scale our teams
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Successful track record in product management roles
- 5 years of experience in a software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the enterprise B2B space
- Good understanding of user needs, technical requirements and UX/design
- Proven ability to coordinate across remote teams
- A good understanding of the corporate climate space
- Proficient in English, French is a bonus
- An inclination for short iterations to test things and take data driven decisions…
- … while also relying on intuition to think outside of the box and get things moving
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- An empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- An expert communicator that has a knack for breaking down complex topics
- You care about our mission of creating a better future for all of us
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
By joining Sweep, you'll be part of an exciting startup with a vision to change the world. We're ready to hit the ground running, and joining us at this early stage allows you the unique opportunity to help shape our journey.
Our flexible work model allows you to balance personal and professional commitments while staying connected with your global colleagues. Even though our hubs are in Paris, London, and Montpellier, we're committed to fostering a connected and engaged remote work culture.
As a B Corporation, we're dedicated to creating successful businesses that benefit everyone, including society and the planet.
Ready for the most exciting chapter of your career? Come join us on this extraordinary ride!