Partner Enablement Manager
Sweep is hiring an Partner Enablement Manager to work on our enterprise climate program software..
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As the Partner Enablement Manager (”PEM”), you will have overall responsibility to define and deliver enablement content to ensure partners provide exceptional project implementation with the Sweep platform.
You will coach and mentor new and existing partners, will provide guidance and training to make partners understand best practices for deploying the Sweep solutions. You will execute partner enablement programs, will provide structured knowledge transfer to build partner resources capabilities, and will be identified as the trusted coach for certified partners.
You will play a key role in setting the foundation for our partners’ long-term success, will help them master the Sweep platform capabilities and advocate their needs across Sweep teams. You will lead the partner enablement path, guiding partners through their initial interaction with our product, and helping them realize the full potential of our platform. Your goal will be to create lasting relationships with partners, drive product adoption, and ultimately contribute to common success with partners.
You will make part of the Partnership team and will work closely with the Success team, with the primary focus to help the partner get up and running on the Sweep platform as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Enable successful partner journey and drive partner autonomy 🎒
- Conduct partner training workshops and support through Sweep School
- Tailor the Partner Enablement path for onboarding success
- Drive consistent partner feedback for continuous improvement
2. Drive Platform Adoption 🤓
- Educate partners on maximizing platform benefits
- Ensure partners efficiently deploy Sweep solutions
- Lead knowledge-sharing sessions and gather feedback
- Collaborate with Success and Product teams for enhancements
3. Collaborate across teams 🤝
- Team with the Sales & Success teams to develop initiatives and programs to strengthen our partner’s practices and develop service offerings and joint solutions
- Enhance partner visibility and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collect customers insights crucial for the partner enablement path
- Foster partner autonomy for joint opportunities with the Sweep Sales team.
- Collaborate with Success team to align partner enablement content with long-term product & customer vision
4. Partner support 👥
- Establish and maintain effective partner communication
- Manage partner support channels for quick issue resolution
- Aggregate partner feedback to enhance training content
- Advise on curriculum requirements for solution certifications
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Experience in partner enablement or customer onboarding within a SaaS or technology company
- Experience with teaching others and presenting complex ideas to a mixed audience
- Good knowledge of decarbonization & climate practices
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to connect the dots
- Brilliant communication, interpersonal & presentation skills with a collaborative and consultative work style to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence facilitating live training sessions and workshops
- Knowledge of LMS platforms is a plus
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Empathetic and customer-oriented mindset.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and adapt.
- Pioneering mindset and commitment to the team's construction.
- Quality-focused, open to feedback, and self-motivated.
- Proficient in French and English.
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.