Customer Success Manager, Contractor Engagement
Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America. We have delivered over $21 billion in affordable and responsible credit over the last 5 years. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, “Top Companies to work for in Arizona” and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1500 talented and dedicated professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
About the Role:
Upgrade is offering the opportunity to join a fast-paced group that is filled with individuals possessing both passion and drive for success. This role provides you with the ability to join a product on the ground floor and make a true impact on the way a business operates. So long to the days of your voice not being heard and being a number on a spreadsheet, joining the Upgrade Home Improvement Team will allow you to make a true difference!
The Contractor Success Manager role will play a vital role in the advancement of the Upgrade Home Improvement program. A Contractor Success Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and revenue generation of an assigned portfolio of home improvement partners. You will be tasked with growing our home improvement partners to advance their business and helping them achieve their goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Activate Accounts- Ensure new contractor partners are introduced to and actively leverage Upgrade's solutions at every opportunity. Working with newly signed partners in a proactive manner to ensure adoption happens rapidly
- Grow Accounts- Drive increased consumer loan volume within an assigned contractor portfolio by growing use of Upgrade's solutions with both established and underperforming merchants. Activities will include: initial merchant orientation, ongoing training of all relevant merchant personnel, quarterly/yearly business reviews and creative sales initiatives to drive growth
- Retain Accounts- Recognize trends to proactively engage in meaningful conversations with contractors to prevent merchant churn within Upgrade's program
- Support Accounts- Supporting our contractors is our number one priority. It is crucial to provide timely support to assigned contractors to develop loyalty and ensure a great customer experience
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience in similar role
- 2+ years sales and/or relationship management experience; preferably in channel sales
- Proven track record of success in a quota bearing position
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Ability to identify problems and provide compelling solutions to a variety of contractors
- Ability to develop professional relationships over the telephone and email
- Availability to work outside of normal hours and interact with contractors when assistance is needed to close a deal
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
Notice to California-based Candidates for Employment. This California Candidate Privacy Notice is intended to provide information about how Upgrade collects and uses personal information to California consumers who apply for employment with Upgrade If you are employed by Upgrade, refer to the Employee Handbook for additional information. For any questions about this notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Upgrade Collects:
Identifiers Including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, including demographic information and other personal information obtained during the application process, such as gender, race, national origin. Professional or employment-related information, such as salary/compensation and benefits packages, other relocation or job preferences, prior background, experience, skills, and other information in support of your application, reference information, other information obtained through background checks, including employment, credit, and criminal history. Education Information. Any other information you provide as a part of recruitment, job application, or interview process.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
To consider qualifications, skills, and interest for employment. To communicate with you during the recruitment and interview process. To conduct background checks and verify your information if you are offered employment. To provide compensation, including payroll, and administer stock options and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States. To improve recruitment and interview processes and ensure a safe and efficient working environment. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?