Account Analyst, Uplift
Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America two years in a row. We have delivered over $25 billion in affordable and responsible credit to our 2.7M customers. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, “Top Companies to work for in Arizona” and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1600 talented and dedicated professionals. Come work with us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
About the Role:
In July 2023, Upgrade acquired Uplift. All Uplift employees are now a part of the Upgrade team and get to build the leading BNPL provider in the travel industry used by the world’s most loved brands, including Southwest Airlines, Carnival Cruise Line, Air Canada, Universal Studios, and more, while also benefiting from Upgrade’s resources.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic self-starter to provide sales, operational and account support across our fastest-growing travel verticals (Airlines, Cruise, Package Vacations, and Hospitality). As an Account Coordinator, working across multiple cross-functional teams and engaging with numerous external partner stakeholders, you are well organized, have a keen eye for detail, and a proven ability to deliver results through others.
This is an opportunity to work alongside the biggest and most respected brands across the travel industry, supporting and gaining experience from our team of travel industry veterans. Come join the global leader in BNPL for travel merchants and help us make travel more accessible and rewarding to consumers across the world.
This will be a hybrid position based in our Toronto office.
What You’ll Do:
- Sales Support: Assist in the creation of sales presentations, proposals, and contracts. Prepare sales-related documents and materials to support the sales team's efforts.
- Account Management: Manage small/emerging accounts and provide support on large enterprise accounts. Maintain a deep understanding of account needs and requirements.
- Partner Support: Work closely with partner success and customer support teams to ensure operational excellence and resolve issues including but not limited to merchant inquiries, customer inquiries and operational investigations.
- Data & Reporting: Provide regular performance reports and analysis for small/emerging accounts and support reporting and analytics needs for large enterprise accounts.
- Coordination: Coordinate sales activities, including scheduling meetings, preparing sales documents, managing follow-up tasks and organizing internal meetings and offsites.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including compliance, operations, marketing, product development, and customer service, to align efforts and deliver cohesive support to merchants and team members.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities. Provide insights and recommendations to enhance sales strategies.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a sales support or account coordination role, preferably in an enterprise or B2B environment. Travel industry experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Salesforce, Tableau and Jira.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Travel to functions, trade shows, and/or accounts as required.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.