Marketing & Growth Hacker
Vay has developed an alternative approach to autonomous driving called teledriving (remote driving) - to solve transportation in metropolitan areas.
Vay is the first company that has driven a car on European public roads with no one inside. Vay is the leading teledriving company setting the global standard for remotely driven vehicles. Vay aims to launch a safe, affordable, and sustainable door-to-door mobility service in the US, Germany and beyond. With its first service, Vay plans to remotely deliver and return electric cars for its customers.
This is very ambitious. And we can’t do it alone. So we'd love to meet you!
We are seeking a Marketing Manager & Growth Hacker to join our dynamic, Vegas based launch team to spearhead our digital, OOH, and stunt marketing. As a Marketing Manager & Growth Hacker, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing innovative marketing strategies, optimizing user acquisition, and driving sustainable growth for our “By-minute car rental service with driverless delivery”. We’re starting in Las Vegas, but planning a quick expansion based on your work in this role.
We’re a scrappy start-up in the mobility space. You'll be a Jack/Jill of all trades as related to growth hacking.
You will report to the US General Manager, and work closely across our US, and European based team. You will be our first pure growth hire. You’ll recruit, select, and manage a small team of Student Ambassadors to get into the UNLV scene.
- User Acquisition: Lead initiatives to acquire new users through creative and data-driven strategies, leveraging various marketing channels.
- Conversion Optimization: Implement A/B testing and optimization strategies to enhance user conversion rates across platforms.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize analytics tools to gather insights, track KPIs), and make informed decisions to drive growth.
- Experimentation: Conduct rapid experimentation with marketing channels, messaging, and user experiences to identify the most effective strategies.
- User Focus: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between product development, user feedback / research, and market demands.
- Brand & Awareness: Develop and execute campaigns to enhance Vay's brand presence in the Las Vegas market, fostering awareness, trial and repeat usage of our service.
- Community Engagement: Build and nurture a community of users, leveraging social media and other platforms to encourage engagement with Vay’s service.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in an early stage growth role, preferably within the startup or tech industry.
- Demonstrated success in 0 to 1 user acquisition and optimizing conversion rates for both digital and physical marketing.
- Analytical skills with proficiency in marketing data analytics tools and platforms.
- Innovative mindset with a passion for experimenting with new ideas.
- Ability to shift between ideas and execution - rolling your sleeves up to execute on your ideas.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to grow with the position (interest or history in people management)
- We pioneer change: At Vay, we’re doing work that has never been done before. This comes with challenges, frustrations and failures along the way. We embrace these challenges through perseverance and innovation, delivering creative solutions to overcome them.
- We fuel collaboration: At Vay, we work as a team and strive for a common goal. We celebrate diversity and encourage different opinions. Our teams and partners communicate and collaborate openly. Together we build, improve, and grow.
- We drive action: At Vay, everyone takes pride and commitment in their role for every task and every challenge. We are biassed towards action and get behind the steering wheel, even when there is none. We are empowered to take initiative and drive it to completion.
- We build trust: At Vay, we consistently do the right thing, and follow through on our commitments to stakeholders, users and society. We understand their expectations and always respond in a way that feels human and respectful. We always put safety first and safety second.
- We create magic: At Vay, we don’t just make things that work, we build products people love. We create unexpected and delightful moments for our riders. We design end-to-end experiences that leave a lasting expression.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- ESOP Scheme (Share Options)
- Access to 401/401(k) programs
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage plans to choose from
- You’ll be joining a highly committed, experienced, fun, and international team from over 30 countries. The team has previously worked at companies such as Tesla, Google, Waymo, Zoox, Byton, Argo, Amazon, Uber as well as Audi, BMW, and Daimler and has founded various companies before
- You would be a part of solving transportation in metropolitan areas all over the world
- We organise thoughtful & fun team events throughout the year
- We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and coffee at our Downtown Las Vegas office
Vay is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
Come join the future!