Senior Financial Analyst
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance team to support financial planning and analysis functions. As an early member of a growing finance team, you will have a lasting imprint on shaping the finance department at Wheel. The right candidate for this role will be passionate about building processes and efficiencies within the finance department. We are looking for someone who truly gets excited about financial analysis and takes a data-driven approach to forecasting.
- Assist with quarterly and annual forecasting as well as multi-year planning process
- Support Head of FP&A and CFO with quarterly Board of Directors materials
- Primary partner to Wheel’s Marketing & Commercial teams
- Deal review, pricing, and profitability analysisForecast new and pending deals for financial model
- Commercial and Marketing OpEx Reviews (budgeting, forecasting, reporting)
- Track and report on sales and marketing-related KPIs (e.g, LTV:CAC)
- Ad hoc analysis, modeling, and initiatives to support commercial strategy, market analysis, and decision-making
- Finance lead/ support for OpEx teams (Operations, G&A, and R&D) for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Requires partnering / collaborating with functional leaders.
- Partner with P&C for people model maintenance to support Wheel’s financial forecasts
- Ad Hoc financial analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or a relevant field required
- 3+ years experience in an accounting or financial role, preferably with high growth start-up or consulting experience
- Proven experience with financial analysis with advanced Excel / Google sheets financial modeling skills. Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but you strive for simplicity
- Strong finance & business acumen, desire to understand drivers for business growth
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize