Senior Technical Product Manager
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in enabling Workstream’s vision of becoming the first end-to-end people software for hourly deskless workers. We are seeking an outstanding Senior Technical Product Manager to design and implement a series of shared API services that enable Workstream’s multi-product functionality.
Day in the Life:
- Own and drive the API platform vision and roadmap to ensure Workstream’s current and future products represent a tightly integrated Hiring and HR ecosystem (i.e., Hiring speaks with HR, HR speaks with Payroll, etc)
- Partner closely with engineering and design to architect and implement both technical and design requirements
- Write detailed technical and product specifications, including OpenAPI UX mockups, and detailed user stories
- Champion the adoption of new shared services amongst internal product development teams
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in Product Management, with demonstrated success building sophisticated technical products, preferably API platforms
- Ability to partner with senior technical leaders from Engineering, while going deep on technical concepts.
- You've worked at a fast-paced, multi-product startup (< 500 employees, growing at least 2x in revenue each year) in the last 5 years, or believe you'll excel in a startup environment
- Demonstrates strong systems-level thinking; thinks in terms of the connected whole versus individual features
- Technical Prowess: Deep understanding of API development, modern integration methods, and best practices.
- Collaboration: Demonstrated ability to work seamlessly with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Plus if you have a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Plus if you have experience working with and/or a deep technical understanding of API platforms (e.g., RESTful architectural styles, API versioning, OpenAPI, API Gateways, API design standards, OAuth, API security, etc)
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision. We pay 95% of your premiums for our employees and 85% for dependents
- In office amenities and stocked kitchen
- 401K Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Learning/development stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Office/WFH schedule
Salary Range: In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $150,000 - $190,000 in San Francisco. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.