Senior Account Manager
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Xendit’s largest and fastest-growing merchants. As an Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You are the customer's internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand their unique needs, drive adoption of Xendit offerings, and work across internal product teams to inform the next generation of user-focused payment tools.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high-level strategic discussions focused on driving revenue for both our users and Xendit.
- Be a trusted partner and advocate for Xendit's valuable customers
- Build strong happy customers relationships to achieve long-term success
- Determine customers' needs, goals, and dreams, and collaborate with them to implement solutions
- Monitor and manage customers' health
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
You may be a good fit if you
- Have at least >8 years of total work experience with 4-5 years of experience in client-facing roles within a rapidly growing organization
- Can operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Have a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally, and am able to empathise with them
- Have a natural curiosity as to how businesses work and move money, and will be an advocate for our top customers
- Can effortlessly navigate tough negotiations and formulate positive outcomes for all parties
- Are great at technical troubleshooting and are comfortable with technical terms
- Can understand APIs and able to explain clearly to technical customers
- Can structure complex enterprise requirements, craft custom solutions, and lead integration conversations in a consultative manner
- Have a flair for data analytics and are familiar with Excel and SQL
- Have project management experience, and can manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills in both Indonesian and English
- Are weirdly passionate about Payments, Finance, Trading, Cryptocurrencies, Software, and Startup
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- Positive Attitude: You smile a lot, think work is fun, and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- Remarkability: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. Customers say 'Wow' when you deliver.
- Growing 25% month on month: We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Southeast Asia and have done so for the last two years. We process close to 1b in payments by providing simple APIs for payments on a modern tech stack
- YCombinator Batch S15: YC is the best incubator in the world, producing Airbnb and Dropbox; 120 companies out of 6,000 applications get in
- Funded by investors behind Facebook, Slack, Kaokao, Path, Twitch, Grab, Tokopedia