Jr. Account Manager (Fintech/Payments)
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Xendit has recently partnered with Dragonpay, a trailblazing FinTech company committed to revolutionizing the way Filipinos transact in the digital world. As the pioneers of alternative online payment methods in the Philippines, Dragonpay has been providing secure, convenient, and reliable payment solutions to millions of users across various industries, including e-commerce, gaming, travel, and more. Our innovative platform seamlessly connects consumers, merchants, and financial institutions, empowering businesses and individuals to transact effortlessly in the digital economy.
Since Dragonpay's inception in 2010, we have been providing the most convenient and widely accessible forms of payment to online Filipinos around the world and our vision is to be the driving force of e-commerce in the Philippines through payment solutions.
The Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Account Manager at Dragonpay who will play a pivotal role in our success by managing existing accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your focus will involve identifying and addressing client needs, staying in constant communication to understand their evolving requirements, and fostering long-lasting relationships. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to focus on growing overall volumes of existing Dragonpay merchants in order to expand our market share in the region. Below are the main expectations of the role:
- Unleash Transaction Growth: Be a catalyst for success as you manage existing key merchants and spearhead initiatives to generate transaction increments.
- Champion Customer Satisfaction: As the frontline representative, you will resolve key customer issues and complaints with both speed and finesse.
- Amplify Business Relationships: Your efforts will elevate satisfaction levels and solidify long-lasting relationships as you seize the opportunity to build stronger connections with our customers, unlocking the full potential of the partnerships by activating additional programs and products to drive mutual growth.
- Strategic Planning, Reporting, and Collaboration: Strategically planning and presenting compelling reports on assigned merchants, goals, and quarterly initiatives. Your insights will be shared with internal and top management, fostering a collaborative environment that propels our collective success.
- Cross-Functional Player: As the linchpin of our operations as you manage communications with internal teams, negotiate contracts, oversee budgets, and collaborate seamlessly with various departments to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Results-Driven Growth: bring in new activations and consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
You may be a fit if you have the following:
- Independent and have strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills to thrive in a start-up or high growth culture.
- Can operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment - you're willing to try something new, and fail fast
- Can understand complex requirements, craft custom solutions and lead integration conversations in a consultative manner
- Possess an ability to articulate technical concepts and translate them to simple analogies in order to adapt and communicate use cases and concepts to different stakeholders
- Great at technical troubleshooting and are comfortable with technical terms
- Excellence in both written and spoken communications
- Are weirdly passionate about Payments, Finance, Software and Startups
What we’re looking for
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too
- You set a high bar for of quality for yourself and the team
- Lead from the front, servant leadership style