Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The AML-CFT Ops team is the team that executes the AML-CFT alert processing portion of our transaction monitoring system. This includes making the 1st layer of recommendation of actions for transaction monitoring alerts and escalating them to appropriate teams when necessary.
- Being the 1st layer of processing transaction monitoring alerts
- Conducting investigations on alerts, i.e. looking for unusual patterns, reviewing the customer’s profile, and processing RFI towards the customer to the merchant
- Escalating alerts to relevant risk and compliance teams when necessary i.e. when there are irregularities and/or for new type of alerts, pattern, profile
- Conducting everything else required to close the alert, including but not limited to coordinating with internal teams and processing the approval for suspicious transaction reports
- Ensuring documentation of all parts of the process for future review, including but not limited to:
- Consolidating documents in an analysis report
- Cataloging all alerts and also follow up actions taken
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
What we’re looking for
You are willing and able to...
- Act as a creative hustler - you might not have done it before, but you're willing to try something different to get it done
- Work in a fast paced environment - you can take feedback and iterate on your work quickly
- Meticulous and thorough with high level of attention to details
- Self driven to meet tight SLA
- Familiar with AML-CFT reporting process on PPATK,OJK and Bank of Indonesia
- Ideally 2-4 years experience working in a financial service company
- Ideally bachelor degree from law or accounting
- An exceptional communicator that can manage stakeholders across cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, able to derive conclusions from the information given
- Detail oriented
- Data management and document management