Customer Success - Philippines
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
About the Job
As a Customer Success Generalist, you will be in a fast-paced team that provides our customers with undivided attention and care. You will be ready to take on any issues or inquiries that our customer’s raise, work to prevent fires and support our customer's hurdle. You will capture important customer insights and feedback from inquiries that you will receive which will help us to continuously improve our product and service delivery. You will collaborate with various departments to solve the inquiries from customers. Through all the intensity of Customer Success, you will be the expert of our customers. You will understand our customers’ pains, and solve it as your day to day activities! Given the continuous nature of transactions in the payments industry, we must remain prepared at all times to assist our customers. As customers are our utmost priority, your role as the Customer Success is crucial.
- Have minimum 1 years experience in Customer/Merchant Operations management or similar departments in B2B sectors and/OR Relationship Management Experience in Banks, Financial Institutions. Fresh graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
- Bachelor’s Graduate from reputable Universities majoring in:
- Finance / Accounting
- Computer science/IT
- Plus point if you are experienced in ticket management platform i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Zoho, or similar tools
- Handle customer inquiry by communicating through various channels to solve their needs
- Communicate with customers through Email, Whatsapp, Slack, Live Chat and ticketing platforms.
- Provide necessary information requested by customers including but not limited to transaction, product, and onboarding related questions, and do escalation to related stakeholders if necessary.
- Analyze customer transaction status with operational tools (Splunk, Redash, Postman).
- Shows empathy to ensure customer satisfaction
- Raise awareness of existing issues or problems to other CS teams.
- Ask relevant questions to the customer to capture more context of the inquiries.
- Identify detailed types of inquiries in the ticketing platform for inquiry data insight, that will be used for product and process improvement.
- Drive or contribute to changes & implementation
- Generate idea of operational excellence project from experience in handling customer inquiry
- Contribute to operational excellence projects and coordinate with relevant stakeholders.