Customer Product Specialist - Chinese Market
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
About the Job
You will be part of the Customer Product Specialist Team to manage the overall customer success for your customers. The Customer Product Specialist will be individually accountable for the overall success for a set of customer accounts in 1-2 industry verticals, and will also be a customer-facing product champion for the range of Xendit’s products (across all verticals).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a client relationship focused role, e.g., Client Servicing, Technical Account Management, Account Management, Professional Services or Consulting
- HSK Level 5 or above or similar qualification.
- An ability to make complicated technical subjects sound simple
- Passion for Technology, and a desire to understand products, use cases, value propositions and technical components
- Excellent track record of managing a portfolio of products/customers or projects to meet business and customer needs.
- Excellent track record of managing products/customer through their lifecycle and building credibility with customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven experience of setting product or service performance goals and monitoring product/service/project performance.
- Thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Communicate effectively across various stakeholders and manage these relationships well - internal teams and external customers
- Ability to read, speak and type in Chinese Mandarin
- The ability to stay agile in ambiguous situations
- The ability to think strategically, but also don’t mind doing the nitty gritty
Championing the Customer Health Initiative
- Execute rollout and implementation of the Customer Health Initiative
- What is the Customer Health Initiative?
- Its goal is for Customer Product Specialists to successfully be able to manage customers, through making accurate health assessments, and then recommending/taking actions to improve that customer’s health
- For us, a healthy customer would:
- Have a “low likelihood of churn”;
- Have a “positive perception” of Xendit;
- Be “receptive to growth” with Xendit
- Work on the successive iteration of the Dashboard, Playbook, and Outreach process that Xendit has with its customers
- Synthesize meaningful Insights for Customer Health Management Improvement
- Help the team forge strong customer relationships with healthy customers
Owning Customer Health and its Respective Metrics
- Building strong customer relationships with Xendit’s Customers
- Assume Ownership of a set of customers within 1-2 industry verticals
- Becoming an expert on Xendit’s products as a whole
- Develop and maintain good relationships with your working level stakeholders
- Monitor and Measure your customer’s overall health
- Perform periodic customer health reviews with the customer directly to confirm satisfaction
- Conduct analysis of internal data sets to identify root causes of any issues with your customer’s health
- Recommend actions/steps to improve Customer Health
- Taking hands-on customer facing steps i.e. integrations, onboarding, manage critical issue escalations
- Share best practices with the customer to ensure they are realizing maximum value from our products
- Provide insights and recommendations to our key teams within Xendit
- Work with Account Management team to identify new opportunities to expand customer use of Xendit products
- Provide expert customer insights to Product Management, Onboarding, Sales, etc. to drive innovation and continuous improvement